home - shoe fetish, high heels in mud, shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos High heeled Shoes.  Women getting their high heeled shoes wet. HIGH HEELS - women in sexy high heels - stories, shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish wet high heeled boots shoe fetish stilettos high heels high heels high heels high heels on sexy women - shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos links - high heels, shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos high heels links - high heels fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos
THE FORUMS BELOW HAVE
MOVED TO MUDDYHIGHHEELS.COM
(no nudity or bodily fluids please)
THE FORUMS BELOW HAVE
MOVED TO SHOESESSION.COM
(anything goes... almost)

Wet and Messy Shoes Forum

Abused Shoes Forum

German Abused Shoes and Boots Forum

Exotic Car Girls Pedal Pumping Forum

Burning Shoes Forum

Wet Nylons Forum

Wet and Messy Sneakers Forum

Rubber Boots Forum

Muddy High Heels Latest Forum Topics 07/23/14

Latest Forum Topics
07/23/14
· Re: New Christian Louboutin Pi... (02:47pm)
· Re: Candid women street shoe h... (09:09am)
· Re: Candid Women On The Street... (07:58am)
· Kik (04:37am)
· Re: offering custom videos or ... (02:50am)
· Re: Soccer world cup pool jump (08:17pm)
· my dirty old sneakers (03:17pm)
· offering custom videos or heel... (03:12pm)
· Re: Soccer world cup pool jump (01:55pm)
· Re: Miu Miu BBQ (12:59pm)

Shoe Job Forum

Boot Job Forum

Candid Shoe and Boot Sightings

Gross Stuff Forum

Purse Cumming Forum

Trampling / CBT Forum

German Shoe Job Forum

Girl on Girl Shoe Jobs / Shoe Insertion

Shoe Session Latest Forum Topics 07/23/14

Latest Forum Topics
07/23/14
· Re: Lo, booty (05:54pm)
· Re: Shoes of my Latin wife (05:53pm)
· Re: available to be used - col... (05:49pm)
· Re: guess bag from Ebay......f... (05:48pm)
· Re: Hot sisters, Hot Heels (05:45pm)
· Re: DREAM GIRLS DOMINATION Meg... (05:33pm)
· Re: Jacking off to girls I kno... (05:32pm)
· Re: Best of extremely smelly f... (05:31pm)
· Re: wife's Nike shox (05:29pm)
· Re: Ballbusting /CBT post FAN!... (05:28pm)

No posts are possible in the archives below. Follow links above for live forums.
The Wet and Messy Shoe Forum :: View topic - Incest shoe jobs??

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Incest shoe jobs??  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wet and Messy Shoe Forum Forum Index -> Shoe Jobs, Boot Jobs Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shoefreak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Incest shoe jobs?? Reply with quote

Would f*%king and cumming into your mother's, sister's, cousin's, aunt's shoes be considered incest? Have any others done this? Do you feel odd about creaming into their shoes and then seeing them walk around in those shoes?
I'm not into incest. I would much rather do this to others' shoes but I just find it convenient to jerk off and cream into the shoes of your relatives since they are the most often available ones to get a hold of.
I even have several pics which I can post.
What do the rest of you think?
heelfucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's OK. It's just shoes. You don't have to leave your cum inside their shoes to dry. Just clean it up.

I've no problem cumming inside the shoes of any relatives, it is true they are easily available. However, most of them do not wear heels, and I do not care for other types of female shoes - just high heels (preferable well worn).

I have creamed my aunt's shoes several times.
newman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did use to play with my mom's shoes years ago. I always lined them with tissue so as not to leave a mess. I did feel weird about it, but as pointed out, they were convenient, and I was playing with the shoes, not thinking of doing anything with my mom.

I have an aunt (by marriage, she married my uncle when I was a teen) who had shoes I definitely *wanted* to do something with (actually, I wouldn't have minded doing something with *her*... incorporating her shoes of course) Very Happy
heelburner1(o.cal)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
i have also no problem with it.
I have often fark my cousins shoes and cum in. also my aunts shoes. wow very sexy shoes they have. i only fark theyr shoes nothing more.
heelburner1
pumpfanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I first fell in love with pumps when I was about nine. I saw them on a high school girl on the school bus and the image became etched in my brain of the epitome of sexiness. I had never noticed my mother's pumps before (she had so many and she kept her shoe tree in my closet because she had too many clothes in hers) that time, but the first thing I did when I came home that day was go and jerk into a pair of 3.5" magenta pumps...then the white, black, blue and two-tone ones. The taupe were next, as were her closed-toe flatpumps -- both blue and black.

I have cum in my sister's shoes on only a few occasions...she is more partial to sandals, which just don't seem to do it for me. But I never thought of either of these indiscretions (or with my aunt's or grandmother's heels) as incest; I was just exploring a nascent fetish with the object of my desire...

A sexy pump is a sexy pump, no matter who purchased/wore them...
heelfucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging by the number of forum members who post pictures of their sisters' and especially of their moms' shoes, I don't it is an issue. In fact, I think that many of us (not me, but certainly many others) get a rush from doing their mom's, step-mom's or mother-in-law's shoes...
Only Pumps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not my opinion that playing with or coming in relatives shoes is not "incest" its pure desire. I have when I was younger played with all my aunts heels and shoes... my cousins heels.. my mothers heels.... friends of my mother that came over and went down to our den and left their heels upstairs. The countless times I masterbated with my aunts and I had 4 of them .. heels was unbelievable. Even today if my aunt comes to visit and wears heels I intently watch her feet and what she does with her heels. Its a desire a very strong desire.
shoefetish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not incest!
I think we all started with our mothers shoe`s Laughing
My first time was also with my mothers shoe`s and i was about 10 years old and notice she has the gourgeous gold sandals, when only thinking about them my dick grows (still) then at one night my parents went off to someone`s birthday and i stayd at home alone Razz
Then i went off to her closet and there they were THE GOLD SANDALS.
That night i had the time off my life with her gold sandals.
She had not only that pair, but i think 40 more pair off heels, so evertime they take off I`ll was in her closet doing her shoe`s!
And i did also my sisters heels, that was pretty cool too Razz
Also did my aunt`s heels, because everytime she`s visiting us she take`s off her heels and i sneek in the bathroom and cummed her heels.
So don`t worry it is really not incest.
Newbie2448

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

II started with my mums shoes, I cant remember when i started to love shoes, but i did get very strong desires to play with them when i saw certain pairs in publick by attractive people. But i couldnt have them, so it was more the convieniance forr me. But as i got older and was able to get my hands on pairs that went hers, and built up a little collection of my owen under the bed i wennt off hers. And now it just mkes me cringe when i think that ui used to do that. But at the end of the day it all comes down to personal taste. I weouldnt say its incest though.
Bandolinohaze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree,its just shoes. Don't feel it qualifies as incest. Its where I got started,too, because it was what was handy. Mother's nice PATENT dancing sandals introduced me to the world of loving to **** heels. She had these for my father's conventions, the only time he would still go and do something like that anymore. I was kinda bored and horny one Saturday. Mother kept them in their boxs on the top shelf in her closet. I decided to open these boxes to see what was inside Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shoe Jobs, Boot Jobs Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: