home - shoe fetish, high heels in mud, shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos High heeled Shoes.  Women getting their high heeled shoes wet. HIGH HEELS - women in sexy high heels - stories, shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish wet high heeled boots shoe fetish stilettos high heels high heels high heels high heels on sexy women - shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos links - high heels, shoe fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos high heels links - high heels fetish wet and messy high heels shoe fetish boots shoe fetish stilettos
THE FORUMS BELOW HAVE
MOVED TO MUDDYHIGHHEELS.COM
(no nudity or bodily fluids please)
THE FORUMS BELOW HAVE
MOVED TO SHOESESSION.COM
(anything goes... almost)

Wet and Messy Shoes Forum

Abused Shoes Forum

German Abused Shoes and Boots Forum

Exotic Car Girls Pedal Pumping Forum

Burning Shoes Forum

Wet Nylons Forum

Wet and Messy Sneakers Forum

Rubber Boots Forum

Muddy High Heels Latest Forum Topics 08/15/18

Latest Forum Topics
08/15/18
· Re: Hi everyone (08:47am)
· Re: Some links (04:15am)
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (09:58pm)
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (09:57pm)
· Re: Abused Shoes Updates (09:56pm)
· Re: Hi everyone (03:09am)
· Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis (09:20am)
· Re: Barbecue (01:00am)
· Re: Check out this paint stuff (06:12pm)
· Re: Hi everyone (11:08pm)

Shoe Job Forum

Boot Job Forum

Candid Shoe and Boot Sightings

Gross Stuff Forum

Purse Cumming Forum

Trampling / CBT Forum

German Shoe Job Forum

Girl on Girl Shoe Jobs / Shoe Insertion

Shoe Session Latest Forum Topics 08/15/18

Latest Forum Topics
08/15/18
· [b]SCREEN[/b] (01:32pm)
· Re: Gozada nas botas da cunhad... (01:31pm)
· (01:31pm)
· (01:28pm)
· Re: Played with wife's shoes a... (01:27pm)
· Thumbalis (01:27pm)
· Re: Played with wife's shoes a... (01:26pm)
· FPD (01:25pm)
· Humiliation POV Tease (01:23pm)
· [b]SCREEN[/b] (01:22pm)

No posts are possible in the archives below. Follow links above for live forums.
The Wet and Messy Shoe Forum :: View topic - A Quick TRUE Story

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Quick TRUE Story  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wet and Messy Shoe Forum Forum Index -> Wet and Messy Shoes and Boots Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: A Quick TRUE Story Reply with quote

Just had to tell you about a high heeled sighting i had at work last weekend...
I noticed a young lady walking with what I thought was a limp until i looked down and saw the heel had come loose from the shoe (although still attached by the strip of sole that runs down the inside) anyway this lady met up with a friend who had obviously bought a spare pair of heels into town for her,so after swopping the shoes over (practically infront of me) she slipped the broken shoe and its partner into a bag,I asked if she wished me to dispose of them,she said no thanks as she was gonna get them mended Sad "well you carnt win um all"...and it certainly made the night abit more interesting! Twisted Evil
Damagedheels.com
bigj3650

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe fair enough sounds fun...you know what you need hhds...the new casio 3.4 megapixel mini cam (its like that wee stupid thing that only takes pics in VGA, except its a hell of a lot better) i think the make for the original was l'espion....
pumpjob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story - Well, at least you asked.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pumpjob wrote:
Great story - Well, at least you asked.

Well as a doorman for the pub she was stood outside of,it would have been rude not to ask! Laughing ..... shame tho,the shoes were from Mode in Pelle (or how ever its spelt) and were a light bronze color and very sparkly (like a glitterball at a dance hall) and had a 4" thin heel,I'm sure youve seen them arround (well in the UK anyway)
Damagedheels.com
BootWalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a little story from earlier this week.

I was travelling on business and was out having a smoke with a lady during a break in the meeting. She was wearing a light brown ultra-suede pant suit and black sexy pumps with little straps and buckles over the front and at the back. They had super-thin high heels and a very pointed toe, kinda retro looking. It was raining really hard all day, so we went into a little bus stop shelter type thing with clear plexiglass sides. There was a puddle about a half inch to an inch deep covering half the floor and she was standing right in the middle of it. I couldn't take my eyes off her shoes. The bottoms of her pants were soaking up the water and the wetness was spreading, which showed really well because of the light color of the ultra-suede compared to the wet part. Her shoes were obviously getting soaked too, and were glistening with beads of water. She kept moving and shifting around too so my attention was fixed on her feet. Finally I said "You're standing in a puddle" which was all I could think of to say (duh!). She replied "Oh, that's OK" and stayed exactly where she was. I wanted to make another comment but we quickly went back inside. I watched from behind as she went up the stairs inside the building and she was REALLY QUITE WET!

I kept thinking about this for the rest of the day, and I couldn't think of any thing to say to her to see if she actually liked that sort of thing. Oh well, too timid I guess.
Cammile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, look there isn't a smart girl world who would notice that she gets looks in high heels. Remember guys (and this might be a shock to some of you ) we are constantly looking at your eyes. Yet your eyes may be looking at something else. Clue here, we could be looking at your eyes even if we are looking straight ahead and not that you. We have fantastic peripheral vision and the ability to be talking to another person why we are scoping you out to the side of us. So do we know which you like? sure we do. And sometimes we do things just to make you shudder. Like for instance my friend and I were walking near the park (staying on the pavement area). We noticed a gentleman in his twenties sitting alone at the picnic table. So we thought we would give them a story to go home and tell his buddies about. We walked over to the table where he was at sat down on the opposite side and began to Yap girl stuff. (note: I was sitting on the outer side of the bench with my legs crossed and right heel exposed to him. Once again this was on purpose) We asked him what he had in the bag? And in a shaky voice he replied lunch. (clue number one:if you answered in a shaky voice we are most likely to be twice as evil )Our a little friend pulled out a sandwich and some pudding which I immediately snatched up. After I opened the top to the puddding I dropped the top hoping it but it my leg or shoe. Rats it missed! I was still watching his eyes talking to my friend and watched him follow that wrapper all the way down. Well I had to try again so while I was talking I left some of the pudding on the spoon it started pointing to something at the other side of the Park, bingo it hit my leg and the back of my shoe! Gee where were his eyes? so I in the looked at him real quick and is poor head almost snapped back with total whiplash as he tried to gain contact with my eyes before I saw him looking at my shoes. And I asked him,do you have a napkin and can you wipe this off I just had my nails done. The poor man almost went into meltdown. He promptly grabbed the napkin and bent down in front of me to wipe it off. Trying not to touch my leg with his fingers in his hand trembled as he tried to wipe it off my leg (only making them as bigger but I didn't say anything) by the time he was finished the poor boy was drenched in sweat. So I just smiled thanked him and we walked off. Was that cruel or what?

Camille
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Judder Judder' Ho-ho how wwh wwha wwhaaa what...LOL Poor bloke I'd have said sod the napkin I'll lick it of...(OK maybe not.......) Embarassed
Nice evil story tho, remind me not to get on your rong side LOL.....
Thanks
Damagedheels.com
Wetshoe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all women were as evil as you, there surely would be world peace. men wouldn't have any energy left to wage war. haha.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Puddleboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Cammile,

This works the other way around too. Whenever I wear my highly abused cowboy boots in public, tucked in my dirty jeans, I get tons of evil looking stares from people.

LOL

..... pb
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While on the topic of true stories, I thought it would be interesting to make one right here.

======================
How Kitty Met Cammile - Part 1
======================

Wetshoe was reading The Wet and Messy High Heels Forum one day and happened upon a message from a new member named Cammile.

Curious, Wetshoe clicked on the link to her site http://www.wetandmessyme.com. Cammile's site was interesting. Not only had Cammile built a wet and messy shoe site with little knowledge of web design as Wetshoe had done many years ago, she was also incredibly sexy AND had the perfect taste in shoes.

Her shoe size was 5 1/2, the same size as Kitty. Wetshoe promptly asked Cammile if she would like to abuse a pair of Kitty's shoes. At first Cammile was hesitant, afraid that Kitty would be upset. Wetshoe ensured her that all would be well. Luckily for you readers, Cammile agreed. With the intended abuse in mind, she requested pumps or slingbacks rather than open toed shoes so she wouldn't hurt her feet.

Wetshoe picked out two pairs of Kitty's pretty high heeled pumps. He asked Kitty if she would wear one pair to the office while he brought another pair along so they could take some pictures.

Since they often took shoe photos at the office for their various shoe related websites, Kitty didn't think anything of it. She happily modeled her copper colored Stuart Weitzman pumps as well as a baby blue pair of Nine West pumps.

She spent most of the day in the Stuart Weitzmans. She always favored them as they were amongst her most comfortable shoes. As usual she played with them under her desk throughout the day.

Unbeknownst to Kitty, those photos would actually be used in this photostory in which her precious shoes will hopefully be severely abused by Cammile. Although the Stuart Weitzman pumps had been worn quite a bit by Kitty and had even been worn through the mud, they had been cleaned and polished by the shoe repair shop afterwards. Besides the few scuffs and scratches resulting from everyday wear they were in pretty good condition.

The Nine West pumps were still in practically new condition.

As soon as Wetshoe could get his hands on both pairs,

he packed them carefully so Cammile would receive them in the best condition possible.

On August 30, 2005 he sealed the box and secretly had it mailed by a trusted employee.

Wetshoe advised Cammile (in this sentence) that she should choose the pair she liked better and keep them to wear. That she should wear them when she didn't want to risk ruining her own heels. Perhaps a crowded outdoor rave party where it could rain and the ground could turn to mud. Perhaps a foam party. Perhaps on a day she would have to walk so much she was likely to wear out the heel tips. Or just any other situation where she didn't want to risk ruining her own shoes. He also suggested bringing a camera along in case anything interesting happened. Once satisfied that they've had enough "normal wear and tear", she should use her oh so creative shoe destruction tactics to show those shoes some real abuse.

As for the other pair, she should wear them once or twice hopefully on rainy days or through rough terrain then teach them a serious lesson... Cammile style.

Cammile, please continue this story when you are ready.

Thanks
Wetshoe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wet and Messy Shoes and Boots Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jump to: